MALAGASY Parachute Instructor wings
First Madagascar Monitor/Instructor Parachutist badge were adopted in the early 1970's when the country was known as the Malagasy Republic. She changed her name to Madagascar in 1975. The badge is/was worn above the right breast pocket. This badge has a DRAGO PARIS manufacturer’s name on the reverse with 2 standard French metal loops with an expanding pin to fasten the badge to the uniform. The Drago company went out of business in the 1980's. This badge is shown as #1070 in the second Bragg & Turner book.