Approximately 45 pins and cloth badges of "HaZofim" (Boy scouts) youth movement.
The collection includes:
• A pin with the boy-scouts symbol within a cross surmounted by a crown; surrounded by the legend: "Archibishop Maximos Salloum's Scouts Group Yafa Village".
• A pin with the boy-scouts symbol and a legend in Arabic.
• Pins of the boy-scouts commemorating trips and journeys – "Eilat journey" and "Massada – Judean Desert trip".
• A pin of marine boy-scouts".
• Pins commemorating the boy-scouts day from the years 1963 and 1965-1967 (Ramat-Gan boy-scouts).
• Two pins shaped as a head of an ibex with the legend "Heye Nachon" (Be prepared).
• Five cloth badges, some indicating different ranks.
Size and condition vary. A number of pins appear in several copies.
Provenance: Morton Leventhal Collection, New York.