Collection of lapel pins, medals and keychains marking various occasions and events, most of them connected to the Six Day War.
In the collection:
• Many medals containing portraits of Yitzhak Rabin and Moshe Dayan.
• Medals marking Israeli Independence Day from 1967 to 1971.
• Lapel pins with portraits of IDF commanders from the Six Day War.
• Medal of the 492nd Communication Battalion. On the reverse of the medal: "Peace for the Galilee 82" and a map of Lebanon.
• Medal commemorating the Yom Kippur War.
• Medal from Kibbut Yad Mordechai. A monument on the kibbutz is depicted on the obverse; the reverse depicts an Egyptian tank that was repulsed .
• Key holder with the symbol of Egypt. On the reverse: "Rabin Met Nasser, 5.6.67."
• And more.
Approx. 65 items in all. Size and condition vary.
Provenance: Morton Leventhal Collection, New York.