Nine IDF badges and pins, including cap badges and a cloth badge.
• Cap badge of the Military Academies – a sword and open book with the legend "Quietly and Safely" (Hebrew).
• Pin with a Jeep, a winged camel and swords. Apparently used by the Bedouin Scouts unit.
• Cap badge of the Territorial Defense Corps – a sword and two crossed rifles.
• HAGA (civil defense) cap badge.
• Cap badge – Supply Corps. • Infantry Corps cap badge.
• Cap badge – NAHAL (fighting pioneer youth) in its early version – sword with the legend NAHAL.
• Cap badge of Artillery Corps in its early version – IDF emblem with two crossed cannons.
• Khaki cloth badge with IDF emblem.
Size and condition vary.
Provenance: Morton Leventhal Collection, New York.