25 pins, medals and ranks, most are of the Polish Army, World War II period.
Among the items:
• A silver pendant on which appear the Polish eagle and the legend "Jerusalem". Marked on the back "Made in Palestine".
• Pin with the Polish eagle and the legend: "S.P. Jerozolima".
• Pin of the Polish Red Cross.
• Pin of a boy- scouts organization in Poland.
• Emblem of "Polish Independent Carpathian Rifle Brigade" with the Polish eagle, two swords, and the legend "Tubruk".
Some items appear in multiple copies. Size and condition vary.
Provenance: Morton Leventhal Collection, New York.