The 46th Punjabis were an infantry regiment of the British Indian Army. It was raised in 1900, as the 46th (Punjab) Regiment of Bengal Infantry. It was designated as the 46th Punjabis in 1903 and became 10th (Training) Battalion of 16th Punjab Regiment in 1922. In 1943, it was converted into the 16th Punjab Regimental Centre. In 1947, the 16th Punjab Regiment was allocated to the Pakistan Army.