Royal Air Force Station Hereford blazer badge, Queen's crown
RAF Credenhill, also known as RAF Hereford, was a non-flying station of the Royal Air Force situated in the village of Credenhill near Hereford, United Kingdom. It was commissioned in 1940 and served as home for a range of training schools from 1940 until closure in 1994. The site was subsequently obtained by the British Army.
In 1999, the British Army Special Air Service (SAS) moved from their base at Stirling Lines in Hereford