Seven Pins – The Haganah and the Palmah / Mishmar Ha-Am
Seven pins – the Haganah, the Palmah, and Mishmar ha-Am
• Pins of the Haganah in Afula, Petah Tikva, and Jerusalem.
• Palmah pin – two sheaves of wheat and a sword.
• Pin of Mishmar ha-Am in Jerusalem.
• Pin marking Haganah Day, Lag ba-Omer 1966. The text "Member of the Haganah, Tel Aviv" appears at the center of the pin.
• Pin commemorating the soldiers of the 133rd Battalion of the Alexandroni Brigade.
Size and condition vary.
Provenance: Morton Leventhal Collection, New York.